The village of Búger celebrates it's Patron Saint Peter. Participate in a range of leisure, cultural and festive activities for the whole family with strict safety and hygiene measures in place.
From the traditional hoisting of the flag and ringing bells on the first day to the performance of Xeremiers on the 29th, the day of Sant Pere or Saint Peter, you can enjoy a week of workshops and games for children, storytelling, theatre and al fresco musical performances, and parties. The festival ends with fire runs and fireworks.
Check out the full programme (in Catalán) on the web link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020