The village of Búger celebrates it's Patron Saint Peter. Participate in a range of leisure, cultural and festive activities for the whole family with strict safety and hygiene measures in place.
From the traditional hoisting of the flag and ringing bells on the first day to the performance of Xeremiers on the 29th, the day of Sant Pere or Saint Peter, you can enjoy a week of workshops and games for children, storytelling, theatre and al fresco musical performances, and parties. The festival ends with fire runs and fireworks.
Check out the full programme (in Catalán) on the web link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca