A variety of shows, music concerts, plays, dance & musicals are performed at the Auditorium. It also hosts conferences and conventions.
Founded in 1969, the Auditorium houses nine halls and meeting rooms, two of which (the Magna and Mozart Halls) are theatres and are often used for art and music performances.
From the rooftop you get a fantastic view over Palma, the main historic buildings and way out to sea to the archipelago that extends.
Some top hit musicals are performed here, as well as classical music, ballet, theatre performances and live concerts. It is conveniently and centrally located on the seafront, along the Passeig Maritimo, close to a range of bars, restaurants and hotels.
- Paseo Marítimo 18
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht