A variety of shows, music concerts, plays, dance & musicals are performed at the Auditorium. It also hosts conferences and conventions.
Founded in 1969, the Auditorium houses nine halls and meeting rooms, two of which (the Magna and Mozart Halls) are theatres and are often used for art and music performances.
From the rooftop you get a fantastic view over Palma, the main historic buildings and way out to sea to the archipelago that extends.
Some top hit musicals are performed here, as well as classical music, ballet, theatre performances and live concerts. It is conveniently and centrally located on the seafront, along the Passeig Maritimo, close to a range of bars, restaurants and hotels.
- Paseo Marítimo 18
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do