A variety of shows, music concerts, plays, dance & musicals are performed at the Auditorium. It also hosts conferences and conventions.
Founded in 1969, the Auditorium houses nine halls and meeting rooms, two of which (the Magna and Mozart Halls) are theatres and are often used for art and music performances.
From the rooftop you get a fantastic view over Palma, the main historic buildings and way out to sea to the archipelago that extends.
Some top hit musicals are performed here, as well as classical music, ballet, theatre performances and live concerts. It is conveniently and centrally located on the seafront, along the Passeig Maritimo, close to a range of bars, restaurants and hotels.
- Paseo Marítimo 18
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020