A variety of shows, music concerts, plays, dance & musicals are performed at the Auditorium. It also hosts conferences and conventions.
Founded in 1969, the Auditorium houses nine halls and meeting rooms, two of which (the Magna and Mozart Halls) are theatres and are often used for art and music performances.
From the rooftop you get a fantastic view over Palma, the main historic buildings and way out to sea to the archipelago that extends.
Some top hit musicals are performed here, as well as classical music, ballet, theatre performances and live concerts. It is conveniently and centrally located on the seafront, along the Passeig Maritimo, close to a range of bars, restaurants and hotels.
- Paseo Marítimo 18
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca