Are you curious about plant-based diets? Do you like good food? Are you concerned about the environment and sustainability? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then VegFest Mallorca is for you!
This is a family-friendly, anyone-can-attend, annual event that is all about a whole-food, plant-based lifestyle. There will also be a swimming pool and free kids' activities all day.
You can buy tickets online via the website link. Children under 14 go free. Every ticket includes one free drink (beer, wine, juice or water). Dogs are welcome (not allowed in the swimming pool).
- Carrer Gremi Velluters 14
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca