Binissalem is a main wine producing centre on Mallorca, and this is a chance to learn more about Mallorcan wine from the producers themselves.
A great way to get to know one of the island's best-kept secret: the wonderful wines made in the region. Organised tastings and tours are available, along with jazz concerts and markets.
Binissalem is on the main train line from Palma if you are there and do not have a car.
Check out their website for more information.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019