Binissalem is a main wine producing centre on Mallorca, and this is a chance to learn more about Mallorcan wine from the producers themselves.
A great way to get to know one of the island's best-kept secret: the wonderful wines made in the region. Organised tastings and tours are available, along with jazz concerts and markets.
Binissalem is on the main train line from Palma if you are there and do not have a car.
Check out their website for more information.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca