Serving raw food, and locally sourced organic produce and juices, this company is dedicated to trying to keep you healthy.
Pop in for breakfast or lunch to eat in or takeaway, or make use of their catering service. They also serve a range of teas, coffees, juices, smoothies and nutritional drinks. And you can book your brunch menu every first Saturday of the month, with both hot and cold drinks, filling breakfast plates and, as a luxury treat, a mimosa.
If you want to detox during your holidays, they offer a 3 step cleansing program based on raw food, smoothies and green juices.
They're located close to Santa Catalina market and are open from 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday and 09:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays.
- Plaza de la Navegación 11A
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020