The golf course in Andratx was designed by the famous Gleneagles resort in Scotland and opened in 2000. The 18-hole championship course is well known as one of the most difficult and challenging in Mallorca.
Lengthy holes take you through the hills of south-west Mallorca from which you can admire fabulous views of the landscape and the sea. The course features 60 bunkers with the finest quality white sand, seven lakes that are utilised over six holes, and fairly narrow fairways.
Hole 6 is notorious, being 609 meters from the championship tee and the longest hole in Spain. It's one that all golfers look forward to playing. The tee shot from hole 8, shortly afterwards, offers a spectacular view of the bay in Camp de Mar and the hills around it. Buggies are included in the green fee.
The course is well run and well maintained and the clubhouse includes a highly rated Italian restaurant.
- Golf Club / Course
- Calle Comlec 1 Camp de Mar
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca