Maioris Golf Club is located 15 minutes west of Palma de Mallorca on the south coast of Mallorca. The course was created in 2006 by Dieter Cabus and is of a championship standard.
The 18 hole course is designed with challenging but fun tees which include five tees and five greens located next to the clubhouse. Four lakes and two island greens provide additional features to the course.
The course is aimed at all abilities although low handicap golfers will enjoy deciding how to play the approach shots to the greens. Maioris tends to be a touch quieter than the other clubs around Palma thanks to the "out of the way" location.
- Golf Club / Course
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020