This golf club opened in 2006 and was designed by Jack Nicklaus' firm, Nicklaus Design Company. The 18-hole course is a par 71 and has been integrated into the local environment to provide an immersive golfing experience - the course has been likened to a links course.
Whilst the course is suitable for all abilities, it can be quite challenging in places so low and medium handicaps are likely to fare the best. Wide fairways lead to sheltered greens and there are plenty of bunkers lining the fairway. A number of pot bunkers and water are also scattered around the course.
- Golf Club / Course
- Cami Vell de Sineu
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca