This golf club opened in 2006 and was designed by Jack Nicklaus' firm, Nicklaus Design Company. The 18-hole course is a par 71 and has been integrated into the local environment to provide an immersive golfing experience - the course has been likened to a links course.
Whilst the course is suitable for all abilities, it can be quite challenging in places so low and medium handicaps are likely to fare the best. Wide fairways lead to sheltered greens and there are plenty of bunkers lining the fairway. A number of pot bunkers and water are also scattered around the course.
- Golf Club / Course
- Cami Vell de Sineu
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - What weather to expect & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020