Santa Ponsa Golf Club consists of two 18-hole and one 9-hole golf courses. More than just a golf club, it is a resort where you can buy villas & apartments so to have golf on your doorstep. Of the three courses, the 18-hole Santa Ponsa I is open to the public - Golf Santa Ponsa II & III are for members of the club only.
Golf Santa Ponsa I is a 6,543m, par 72 course that opened in 1977. Designed by Folco Nardi with assistance from Pepe Gancedo, Golf Santa Ponsa I provides a decent challenge for most golfers. It is a long, wide course with many indigenous trees and plants, with well-positioned water hazards and bunkers.
The 10th hole is one of the longest in Europe at 590m (white tee). Santa Ponsa I is one of Mallorca's busiest courses, and many national and international tournaments take place here.
- Golf Club / Course
- Carrer Berenguer de Palou 2 Santa Ponça
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020