Santa Ponsa Golf Club consists of two 18-hole and one 9-hole golf courses. More than just a golf club, it is a resort where you can buy villas & apartments so to have golf on your doorstep. Of the three courses, the 18-hole Santa Ponsa I is open to the public - Golf Santa Ponsa II & III are for members of the club only.
Golf Santa Ponsa I is a 6,543m, par 72 course that opened in 1977. Designed by Folco Nardi with assistance from Pepe Gancedo, Golf Santa Ponsa I provides a decent challenge for most golfers. It is a long, wide course with many indigenous trees and plants, with well-positioned water hazards and bunkers.
The 10th hole is one of the longest in Europe at 590m (white tee). Santa Ponsa I is one of Mallorca's busiest courses, and many national and international tournaments take place here.
- Golf Club / Course
- Carrer Berenguer de Palou 2 Santa Ponça
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca