Marina Cala d'Or is actually situated in Cala Llonga, which is well protected from all winds except a strong easterly. It has 563 moorings. A channel of green and red buoys mark the entrance to this popular port.
There are plenty of luxury and exclusive shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants offering a variety of cuisine with pleasant terraced areas. All of this is situated near the well equipped harbour. A great place to explore the many coves of this part of Mallorca's coastline.
39º 22' N / 03º 13' E
- By boat
- Marina de Cala d'Or, s/n Cala d'Or - Santanyí CP: 07660
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca