Marina Cala d'Or is actually situated in Cala Llonga, which is well protected from all winds except a strong easterly. It has 563 moorings. A channel of green and red buoys mark the entrance to this popular port.
There are plenty of luxury and exclusive shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants offering a variety of cuisine with pleasant terraced areas. All of this is situated near the well equipped harbour. A great place to explore the many coves of this part of Mallorca's coastline.
39º 22' N / 03º 13' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- Marina de Cala d'Or, s/n Cala d'Or - Santanyí CP: 07660
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20