Yoga grows in popularity year after year. From a practice known only to those who had visited India, it's become a worldwide phenomenon with yoga studios popping up in each and every town and village. Mallorca too has succumbed to the call of the Om.
With International Yoga Day (June 21st) on the horizon, we thought we would share some of our top places in Mallorca to practice this ancient physical, mental and spiritual tradition this year.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019