Yoga grows in popularity year after year. From a practice known only to those who had visited India, it's become a worldwide phenomenon with yoga studios popping up in each and every town and village. Mallorca too has succumbed to the call of the Om.
With International Yoga Day (June 21st) on the horizon, we thought we would share some of our top places in Mallorca to practice this ancient physical, mental and spiritual tradition this year.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020