Michael Douglas put his luxury Mallorcan villa, S'Estaca, up for sale five years ago. After several reductions in price, he has now recorded the voiceover of a video in which he tells the story of this estate, near Valldemossa, to entice potential buyers.
In the video, which you can watch above, Douglas recounts how S'Estaca was where Austrian Archduke Ludwig Salvatore first settled in 1878. The Hollywood star fell in love with it in 1990 and, over the years, put his mark on the property by renovating and expanding it.
Originally up for sale at $60 million, S'Estaca is now priced at $32 million, almost half of the initial price. Located between Valldemossa and Deià, in the heart of the Serra de Tramuntana, this luxury property has seven separate buildings in a 77-hectare estate. So, if you've got a few million dollars to spare, S'Estaca might just be the perfect investment.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020