Mallorca is the perfect destination for a short autumn break. Temperatures reach the mid 20ºC so a trip to the beach is still in the cards, while most restaurants and bars remain open throughout the year.
It looks like Hollywood icon Sharon Stone was aware of this as she jetted off to our island last weekend for a romantic escapade. The actress was seen dipping her feet in the Mediterranean from a jetty on Saturday with her beau, Italian real estate mogul Angelo Goffa.
The couple rented a yacht to sail Mallorca's waters and booked a room in a luxury hotel on the island's south-west coast. They continued their weekend of fun with dinner at one of Puerto Portal's most famous restaurants. The marina is a favourite among the rich and famous for its glitzy restaurants and bars and glamorous boutiques.
Goffa, owner of BA Real Estate, is a regular visitor to the Balearics. Last August, he spent a few days in Ibiza and posted a whole lot of Instagram pics of him hitting the White Isle's beach clubs.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020