Mallorca is the perfect destination for a short autumn break. Temperatures reach the mid 20ºC so a trip to the beach is still in the cards, while most restaurants and bars remain open throughout the year.
It looks like Hollywood icon Sharon Stone was aware of this as she jetted off to our island last weekend for a romantic escapade. The actress was seen dipping her feet in the Mediterranean from a jetty on Saturday with her beau, Italian real estate mogul Angelo Goffa.
The couple rented a yacht to sail Mallorca's waters and booked a room in a luxury hotel on the island's south-west coast. They continued their weekend of fun with dinner at one of Puerto Portal's most famous restaurants. The marina is a favourite among the rich and famous for its glitzy restaurants and bars and glamorous boutiques.
Goffa, owner of BA Real Estate, is a regular visitor to the Balearics. Last August, he spent a few days in Ibiza and posted a whole lot of Instagram pics of him hitting the White Isle's beach clubs.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020