I have written in the past about the previous regulatory framework for touristic rentals and the constraints it imposed on these types of rentals. With the new Touristic Act, there is yet again much to say and there is also a certain sense of urgency to do so. Indeed, touristic rentals are vital to Mallorca and to its property owners and, as always, there are many questions and misinformation about this important issue.
With this in mind, I will endeavour to shed some light on to what has changed from the previous position, where we are, and where we are heading.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht