The first vegetarian restaurant in Palma, it was opened in 1978 and since then has offered healthy food that respects the environment. They now serve creative vegetarian and vegan dishes, as well as a range of raw food options.
They only use fresh ingredients from local markets, many ecologically grown. Try some of their specialities, like mushroom ragout with potato foam & lime, Bimi broccoli with pumpkin mash, lemon and shiitake broth or false cauliflower risotto alla milanese with spring vegetables. And you can round off your meal with one of their imaginative desserts, like the chocolate bomb with citronella ice cream & almond.
Open Monday to Saturday 13:00-16:00. Tuesday to Saturday 19:30 to 22:30.
- Carrer de Sant Feliu 7
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca