Ca'n Boqueta has made a big splash in Soller since it opened in 2011. It has a beautiful, traditionally designed dining room with a courtyard at the back for al fresco dining.
The restaurant serves excellent value set menus both at lunch and at dinner, and the menu features seasonal produce, locally sourced where possible. It's advisable to book ahead during the summer months, particularly for dinner.
- C/ Gran Via, 43, 07100 Sóller, Spain
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019