Ca'n Boqueta has made a big splash in Soller since it opened in 2011. It has a beautiful, traditionally designed dining room with a courtyard at the back for al fresco dining.
The restaurant serves excellent value set menus both at lunch and at dinner, and the menu features seasonal produce, locally sourced where possible. It's advisable to book ahead during the summer months, particularly for dinner.
- C/ Gran Via, 43, 07100 Sóller, Spain
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht