Ca'n Boqueta has made a big splash in Soller since it opened in 2011. It has a beautiful, traditionally designed dining room with a courtyard at the back for al fresco dining.
The restaurant serves excellent value set menus both at lunch and at dinner, and the menu features seasonal produce, locally sourced where possible. It's advisable to book ahead during the summer months, particularly for dinner.
- C/ Gran Via, 43, 07100 Sóller, Spain
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca