This restaurant offers some truly delightful home made raviolis and pastas, with a really authentic feel from the owner who originally hails from Sardinia. They also have fresh fish of the day, meats and produce and delicious home-made desserts.
You can choose to sit on the terrace (weather depending, of course) or dine inside in the cosy comfort of the dining room.
Open from 12:00 to 15:00 and from 19:00 to 23:00.
- Carrer del Monti-sion, 20, 07460 Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht