This restaurant offers some truly delightful home made raviolis and pastas, with a really authentic feel from the owner who originally hails from Sardinia. They also have fresh fish of the day, meats and produce and delicious home-made desserts.
You can choose to sit on the terrace (weather depending, of course) or dine inside in the cosy comfort of the dining room.
Open from 12:00 to 15:00 and from 19:00 to 23:00.
- Carrer del Monti-sion, 20, 07460 Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca