This charming restaurant boasts stunning views from its terrace over the city and is situated within a boutique hotel, Can Alomar.
The interior is stylishly decorated with wood floors, modern round tables and dark walls. There is however plenty of light let into the space via large floor to ceiling windows that lead out onto the terrace.
The restaurant offers a fusion of Japanese, Peruvian and Mediterranean cuisine using fresh local ingredients. All this is accompanied by excellent service in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner between 13:00 - 15:30 and 19:30 - 22:30.
- C/ Sant Feliu, 1
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020