This charming restaurant boasts stunning views from its terrace over the city and is situated within a boutique hotel, Can Alomar.
The interior is stylishly decorated with wood floors, modern round tables and dark walls. There is however plenty of light let into the space via large floor to ceiling windows that lead out onto the terrace.
The restaurant offers a fusion of Japanese, Peruvian and Mediterranean cuisine using fresh local ingredients. All this is accompanied by excellent service in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner between 13:00 - 15:30 and 19:30 - 22:30.
- Open Seasons
- C/ Sant Feliu, 1
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback