This charming restaurant boasts stunning views from its terrace over the city and is situated within a boutique hotel, Can Alomar.
The interior is stylishly decorated with wood floors, modern round tables and dark walls. There is however plenty of light let into the space via large floor to ceiling windows that lead out onto the terrace.
The restaurant offers a fusion of Japanese, Peruvian and Mediterranean cuisine using fresh local ingredients. All this is accompanied by excellent service in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner between 13:00 - 15:30 and 19:30 - 22:30.
- C/ Sant Feliu, 1
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca