The El Olivo restaurant is the crowning jewel of the renowned Belmond La Residencia and perhaps one of the finest restaurants in Mallorca - here the art of dining is taken to the next level: the seduction of the palate.
El Olivo is a refurbished 16th century olive press, and a candlelit dinner here is a truly romantic experience. Take your pick from Guillermo Mendez's star-studded menu and the equally impressive wine list - both created with the passion and attention to detail you would expect from an award-winning restaurant. Take a look at the menus here.
Open daily 19:30-22:30.
Dress code is smart casual.
Since this is a very popular restaurant, we recommend making a reservation to ensure they can accommodate you.
Please use the 'make an enquiry' tab.
- Son Canals s/n
- 07179 Deià
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco holidays in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer