The El Olivo restaurant is the crowning jewel of the renowned Belmond La Residencia and perhaps one of the finest restaurants in Mallorca - here the art of dining is taken to the next level: the seduction of the palate.
El Olivo is a refurbished 16th century olive press, and a candlelit dinner here is a truly romantic experience. Take your pick from Guillermo Mendez's star-studded menu and the equally impressive wine list - both created with the passion and attention to detail you would expect from an award-winning restaurant. Take a look at the menus here.
Open daily 19:30-22:30.
Dress code is smart casual.
Since this is a very popular restaurant, we recommend making a reservation to ensure they can accommodate you.
Please use the 'make an enquiry' tab.
- Open Seasons
- Son Canals s/n
- 07179 Deià
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?