The El Olivo restaurant is the crowning jewel of the renowned Belmond La Residencia and perhaps one of the finest restaurants in Mallorca - here the art of dining is taken to the next level: the seduction of the palate.
El Olivo is a refurbished 16th century olive press, and a candlelit dinner here is a truly romantic experience. Take your pick from Guillermo Mendez's star-studded menu and the equally impressive wine list - both created with the passion and attention to detail you would expect from an award-winning restaurant. Take a look at the menus here.
Open daily 19:30-22:30.
Dress code is smart casual.
Since this is a very popular restaurant, we recommend making a reservation to ensure they can accommodate you.
Please use the 'make an enquiry' tab.
- Open Seasons
- Son Canals s/n
- 07179 Deià
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020