Perched atop a cliff on the Serra de Tramuntana, this restaurant boasts stunning sea and mountain views. They serve traditional Mallorcan food.
On the road from Andratx to Estellencs, this restaurant has a large terrace with sea views where they can accommodate 200 diners. Specialities include snails, seafood, rice and local grilled meat and fish.
Open every day from 10:00 to 18:00. Closed on Thursdays.
- Carretera Andratx-Estellencs km 98
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019