Located in Cala Tuent, one of the few virgin coves on north-west Mallorca, this restaurant has wonderful views of the sea and the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range.
They are specialised in rice dishes, including paella, as well as fresh fish and seafood. They also offer a good selection of traditional Mallorcan cuisine.
Open every day from 10:00 to 18:00.
- Carretera Cala Tuent
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht