Located in a 14th-century building in La Lonja, in Palma's old town, this old bakery was converted into a restaurant by its founder, Joan Baqués, in 1992.
Recently remodelled by their sons, this is the ideal restaurant in Palma de Mallorca for a business or informal lunch, an unforgettable evening with your partner or to celebrate a special occasion with friends and loved ones.
The excellent service is undoubtedly one of the basis of their success, composed of top-notch professionals, who take care of even the smallest detail. The restaurant is also noted for its varied and well-balanced menu, its extensive and carefully chosen wine cellar, and a selection of imaginative and delicious desserts.
The restaurant has been growing its reputation as a great stopping point for a quality cocktail at the upbeat bar. The styling and access to excellent tapas make it a must on an evening out in Palma de Mallorca.
Open daily from 13:00 to 16:00 and from 18:30 to 23:00.
- Open Seasons
- Carrer de Sant Joan 4
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019