Built on a small rock just off the coast on Camp de Mar beach, this restaurant offers breathtaking sea views from within the sea.
They serve delicious seafood and fish, as well as other local and Mediterranean specialities like paella, grilled meat and refreshing sangría.
Open every day from 10:00 to 00:00. Booking is recommended.
- Camí Salinar 1A
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht