Built on a small rock just off the coast on Camp de Mar beach, this restaurant offers breathtaking sea views from within the sea.
They serve delicious seafood and fish, as well as other local and Mediterranean specialities like paella, grilled meat and refreshing sangría.
Open every day from 10:00 to 00:00. Booking is recommended.
- Camí Salinar 1A
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019