Built on a small rock just off the coast on Camp de Mar beach, this restaurant offers breathtaking sea views from within the sea.
They serve delicious seafood and fish, as well as other local and Mediterranean specialities like paella, grilled meat and refreshing sangría.
Open every day from 10:00 to 00:00. Booking is recommended.
- Camí Salinar 1A
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca