A smart and stylish restaurant with great views of the marina and the harbour after which it takes its name. As you'd expect the menu has lots of fresh fish and local produce on offer, including their legendary lobster stew which is definitely worth a try.
Depending on the season (and the weather!) you can dine on the rooftop terrace, indoors or on the side terrace overlooking the water.
Make a booking using the 'make an enquiry' tab or visit the website for information on the menus available.
- Moll Vell s/n. 07470 Port de Pollença
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht