A smart and stylish restaurant with great views of the marina and the harbour after which it takes its name. As you'd expect the menu has lots of fresh fish and local produce on offer, including their legendary lobster stew which is definitely worth a try.
Depending on the season (and the weather!) you can dine on the rooftop terrace, indoors or on the side terrace overlooking the water.
Make a booking using the 'make an enquiry' tab or visit the website for information on the menus available.
- Moll Vell s/n. 07470 Port de Pollença
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020