This award winning restaurant offers creative, fresh from the market cuisine.
Situated within the grounds of a beautiful Mallorcan manor that is now the Son Julia Country House & Spa, the restaurant has a charming, tranquil and traditional countryside setting. There are three fantastic dining areas to choose from; a vaulted ceiling dining room with a stylish elegant interior, a pleasant verandah with wicker chairs or around the pool for lunch during summer months.
The international cuisine takes inspiration from both East and West and offers varied dishes with great vegetarian options. There is a set daily menu of 3 - 4 dishes and also an a la carte menu, which you can check out here.
The restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner between 13:00 - 16:00 and 19:30 - 22:30.
On Thursday evenings from the second week in June, relax and listen to live music on the terrace.
From mid-April to October, the Agapanto pool bar by the big pool is open between 11:30 - 18:30 and the new Mandarina Bistro by the small pool will be open from 13:00 - 18:00 to serve lunch.
- Open Seasons
- Carretera S'Arenal - Llucmajor
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019