Located in front of Palma's marina, with a beautiful terrace that overlooks the Mediterranean sea and the luxury yachts moored at the port, this restaurant and bar is one of the swankiest places in the city.
They serve two separate menus, a Mediterranean one full of seafood delicacies, tapas, rice, pasta, meat and fresh fish, and a Japanese menu offering sushi, and a raw bar. Their cocktails are also famous and you can enjoy them in their glass-enclosed terrace by the sea.
Open every day from midday to 01:00.
- Carrer Moll 6
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020