Modern Mallorcan cuisine meets spectacular views at this beach-side restaurant.
With the Tramuntana mountains to one side and the Mediterranean sea to the other, this restaurant offers stunning 360 degree views as you enjoy your meal. Local chefs use the freshest local ingredients to produce traditional Mallorcan dishes with a modern twist, as well as other delicacies. The tailored wine list also showcases the finest vintages from the island.
This restaurant is managed by real Mallorcans with a passion for their region, guaranteeing you an authentic, local dining experience.
Examples of what you can find on the menu are:
- Freshly caught grilled monk fish on a bed of potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Chicken massaman curry with wild rice
- A range of different paellas (including vegetable, mixed seafood, and chicken & caramelised red onion)
- A selection of tapas such as cured Iberian ham, garlic prawn croquettes and patatas bravas.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca