This restaurant can be found not far from the main port d'Andratx in between the coast and Andratx town.
The restaurant has a lovely outside terrace and seating area as well as a smartly furnished interior with plenty of seating.
Expect to find modern takes on local & regional specialities with a Madrid fusion style.
Open for lunch, dinner, coffee or just drinks.
- Open Seasons
- Carretera Port d'Andratx, 67
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019