The ambience of this restaurant is casual and attracts a cosmopolitan crowd. The bar with its new VIP area is the meeting point for travellers and locals alike who can listen to DJs playing. Small dishes are also served in the bar and, when the weather permits, food and drinks can be enjoyed on the patio.
The menu blends exotic spices and bright flavors of the Mediterranean, Asia and Latin America. Focusing on a shareable style of service, Beatnik Palma keeps it fresh, incorporating local and sustainable ingredients. Notable menu items include TNT Prawns, Tuna Sashimi Flatbread, Chicken Lollipop and Salted Caramel Chocolate tart.
A one-stop-shop for food and beverage experiences providing something for everyone in seamless transitions from daytime to dining and nightlife.
- Montenegro 12
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca