The restaurant offers a perfect mix of traditional Asian kitchen and contemporary street food in a fabulous setting. An ideal spot to enjoy good food on the island.
They serve a variety of Asian dishes, delicious sushi, Asian-inspired cocktails and home-made lemonade. All produce is fresh, locally sourced or home-made.
The spacious interior and exterior of the restaurant provide a welcoming and convivial ambience and the friendly team at Soy restaurant will ensure you have a fantastic experience.
The restaurant has something to suit everyone. If you're looking to sample traditional Asian cuisine in a great location, then this is the place for you.
- Meeting Spaces
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020