This restaurant has arguably one of the best views of the bay of Pollensa, being situated right on the water.
They serve Mediterranean style food with a modern twist from the daily menu, a la carte and also from the tapas menu. Take in the amazing views with some fabulous food!
Prices range from around 35 euros for the daily set menu, 15-30 euros for meat dishes and from 18-43 euros for fish dishes. It's popular with holiday makers and locals alike, and has built a good reputation over the years it's been open.
Service from 12:00-16:00 and from 19:30-22:30. Don't worry if it's too late for lunch or too early for dinner, they serve a snacks menu from 16:00-19:00.
- Port de Pollença, MALLORCA
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht