Located just in front of the sea, this restaurant serves delicious, creative sushi as well as other Japanese and Peruvian dishes including miso soup, seaweed salad...
A great place for a romantic dinner: champagne and sushi with great sea views, what more do you need? They also offer their dishes to take away.
Closed from early November to early March.
- Almirante Riera Alemany 19
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019