Located near the Paseo Marítimo, this restaurant has a true family spirit, making guests feel at home. Ideal for couples looking for a restaurant to relax and enjoy themselves or for business meals.
Their menu combines Belgian cuisine with Mediterranean flavours offering both traditional and creative dishes. From croquetas to snails, salads, pasta, fish, meat and homemade desserts. There is a special lunchtime menu with four starters and mains to choose from.
The wine cellar includes lots of Belgian beers and fine wines from Spain as well as some foreign wines.
Open from Tuesday to Saturday 13:00 - 16:00 and 19:00 - 23:00. Closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Calle Federico Garcia Lorca 6
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca