This gourmet restaurant is located at the five-star luxury Park Hyatt Mallorca Hotel, deep in the Canyamel Valley. It was awarded one Michelin star in 2020.
According to chef Álvaro Salazar, this restaurant is the embodiment of "naturalness, provocation and sophistication. Free-spirited cuisine without any ties. A savoury and irreproachable culinary experience that never forgets origins or geographies which, as well expressed by the etymology, invites guests to voraciously devour and consume their succulent menus".
There are two tasting menus on offer, Voro (11 courses) and Devoro (15 courses). They feature creative dishes rooted in Mediterranean cuisine, made with seasonal, local produce. Vegan menu upon availability and prior to reservation.
Open Tuesday to Saturday from 19:00 to 23:00, this is an adults-only restaurant. Dress code is smart casual, shorts not allowed.
- Urbanización Atalaya de Canyamel Vial A 2
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca