Whether you want to immerse yourself in traditional Mallorcan culture, you are looking to do a food shop or even seeking a casual spot to enjoy lunch, Mercat de l’Olivar is your one-stop-shop.
Keen to learn more about Palma’s biggest and best food market, I arrived at Plaça de l'Olivar on a Thursday, at lunchtime, to meet with their Marketing Manager, Anabel. We had arranged a guided tour so I could learn a bit more about the market.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht