Whether you want to immerse yourself in traditional Mallorcan culture, you are looking to do a food shop or even seeking a casual spot to enjoy lunch, Mercat de l’Olivar is your one-stop-shop.
Keen to learn more about Palma’s biggest and best food market, I arrived at Plaça de l'Olivar on a Thursday, at lunchtime, to meet with their Marketing Manager, Anabel. We had arranged a guided tour so I could learn a bit more about the market.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020