On a warm spring evening, we arrived at the 5-star Son Julia Country House Hotel and admired the 15th-century mansion standing in the glowing sunlight. Although it was only March, the car park was full, which led us to believe the season had well and truly started for this hotel on the island.
Having eaten at Las Bovedas Restaurant at the end of last summer, I was extremely excited to be making a return trip to the hotel’s award-winning eatery. The chef takes pride in using seasonal local ingredients and inspiration from international lands to create innovative gourmet dishes.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht