On a warm spring evening, we arrived at the 5-star Son Julia Country House Hotel and admired the 15th-century mansion standing in the glowing sunlight. Although it was only March, the car park was full, which led us to believe the season had well and truly started for this hotel on the island.
Having eaten at Las Bovedas Restaurant at the end of last summer, I was extremely excited to be making a return trip to the hotel’s award-winning eatery. The chef takes pride in using seasonal local ingredients and inspiration from international lands to create innovative gourmet dishes.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020