On Saturday, February 1st, I went along to the 2nd edition of The SuppER Club, hosted by The Van Mallorca. This was a Japanese evening held at the trendy Zunray Yoga Studio on Calle Sant Feliu.
The team at The Van Mallorca collaborate with cool venues, designers, entertainment and other specialised services to organise pop-up supper clubs and other events in unique locations around Mallorca throughout the year. The idea is to bring together those that work and live here, and are looking to network and socialise with like-minded people, but tourists passing by are also welcome. At the same time, these events give people the opportunity to travel the world with their taste buds, as each edition embraces a different international concept with Japanese, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Central and South American style evenings on the agenda, each with a different vibe depending on the location.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca