A very large and well-equipped marina, situated to the west of Palma Cathedral by the cruise terminal. It has 625 berths and a large number of facilities.
It is one of the longest established private entities on the island of Mallorca. It defines its spirit and style as excellence, discretion, commitment and prestige. A club with history, looking to the future.
39º 33' N / 02º 38' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- Pier Pelaires s / n 07015 Palma de Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20