Club de Vela was founded in 1968 and has been dedicated to improving its services and facilities ever since. It has 475 berths and the office is open from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
In the south west corner of the Serra de Tramuntana this sailing club has a distinguished and cosmopolitan legacy. Today there are many nautical, sports and social activities in the Port of Andratx.
Discipline, effort and work at sea are values that the Sailing Club have always promoted in their teaching. They believe that the sea is a source of inspiration: navigating it develops self-sufficiency, physical strength and mental agility.
The marina offers the usual services, including a Travelift up to 100 tonnes and a crane up to 3 tonnes.
Rent a car
39º 33' N / 02º 24' E
- C/ Gabriel Roca, 27 Pto. Andratx
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do