Club de Vela was founded in 1968 and has been dedicated to improving its services and facilities ever since. It has 475 berths and the office is open from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
In the south west corner of the Serra de Tramuntana this sailing club has a distinguished and cosmopolitan legacy. Today there are many nautical, sports and social activities in the Port of Andratx.
Discipline, effort and work at sea are values that the Sailing Club have always promoted in their teaching. They believe that the sea is a source of inspiration: navigating it develops self-sufficiency, physical strength and mental agility.
The marina offers the usual services, including a Travelift up to 100 tonnes and a crane up to 3 tonnes.
Rent a car
39º 33' N / 02º 24' E
- C/ Gabriel Roca, 27 Pto. Andratx
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca