Located close to the airport and becoming a popular yacht harbour, however depth and facilities are limited. There are 250 moorings, suitable for boats of lengths up 12 metres.
There are several restaurants on site including the Yacht Club bar and restaurant and the Cala Gamba Marisquerie. There are also nautical services should you need help with your boat. the yacht club frequently hosts events and social activities for the local community, alongside their sailing school diving school and other facilities.
39º 32' N / 02º 41' E
- By boat
- Paseo de Cala Gamba s/n Palma de Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca