Located close to the airport and becoming a popular yacht harbour, however depth and facilities are limited. There are 250 moorings, suitable for boats of lengths up 12 metres.
There are several restaurants on site including the Yacht Club bar and restaurant and the Cala Gamba Marisquerie. There are also nautical services should you need help with your boat. the yacht club frequently hosts events and social activities for the local community, alongside their sailing school diving school and other facilities.
39º 32' N / 02º 41' E
- By boat
- Paseo de Cala Gamba s/n Palma de Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019