Located close to the airport and becoming a popular yacht harbour, however depth and facilities are limited. There are 250 moorings, suitable for boats of lengths up 12 metres.
There are several restaurants on site including the Yacht Club bar and restaurant and the Cala Gamba Marisquerie. There are also nautical services should you need help with your boat. the yacht club frequently hosts events and social activities for the local community, alongside their sailing school diving school and other facilities.
39º 32' N / 02º 41' E
- By boat
- Paseo de Cala Gamba s/n Palma de Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20