Located close to the airport and becoming a popular yacht harbour, however depth and facilities are limited. There are 250 moorings, suitable for boats of lengths up 12 metres.
There are several restaurants on site including the Yacht Club bar and restaurant and the Cala Gamba Marisquerie. There are also nautical services should you need help with your boat. the yacht club frequently hosts events and social activities for the local community, alongside their sailing school diving school and other facilities.
39º 32' N / 02º 41' E
- By boat
- Paseo de Cala Gamba s/n Palma de Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca