A small, attractive harbour devoted to fishing and a small day tourist trade. Maximum boat length is 12 metres and maximum draught is 3 metres.
The Port de Cala Figuera is a recreational marina that focuses on nautical activities and tourism with plenty of attractions and superb sandy beaches very close by. Beautiful sunsets and rich historical heritage make this location very special. Sunbathe on the sand of Es Trenc Beach or explore the large halls of the Bellver Castle and above all enjoy the Spanish cuisine in the many restaurants. A visit to the old town of Santanyí a few kilometres inland is a good option for sightseeing in the local area. The cala itself is interesting to explore by dinghy.
39º 19' N / 03º 10' E
- Muelle, 9 Cala Figuera - Santanyí CP: 07659
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer