A small, attractive harbour devoted to fishing and a small day tourist trade. Maximum boat length is 12 metres and maximum draught is 3 metres.
The Port de Cala Figuera is a recreational marina that focuses on nautical activities and tourism with plenty of attractions and superb sandy beaches very close by. Beautiful sunsets and rich historical heritage make this location very special. Sunbathe on the sand of Es Trenc Beach or explore the large halls of the Bellver Castle and above all enjoy the Spanish cuisine in the many restaurants. A visit to the old town of Santanyí a few kilometres inland is a good option for sightseeing in the local area. The cala itself is interesting to explore by dinghy.
39º 19' N / 03º 10' E
- Open Seasons
- Muelle, 9 Cala Figuera - Santanyí CP: 07659
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019