Located in the old fishing harbour now converted into a combined fishing and yachting harbour with the addition of extra breakwaters and other facilities.
All guests who moor here will have access to very basic services, such as water, electricity and a gas station. It is a marina with medium capacity for small size boats, taking into account the number and size of its moorings. There are 288 moorings for boats with a maximum length of 8 metres and draught of 2.5 metres. Portixol is located a few minutes from Palma's old town and has a relaxed atmosphere, with a number of good quality bars and cafes.
- Fresh water
- Electric outlet
- Engine mechanic
- 24h. Guard
- VHF channel
- Weather info
- Credit cards
- Open Seasons
- Pg. Bartomeu Barceló i Mir, 2
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019