Located in the old fishing harbour now converted into a combined fishing and yachting harbour with the addition of extra breakwaters and other facilities.
All guests who moor here will have access to very basic services, such as water, electricity and a gas station. It is a marina with medium capacity for small size boats, taking into account the number and size of its moorings. There are 288 moorings for boats with a maximum length of 8 metres and draught of 2.5 metres. Portixol is located a few minutes from Palma's old town and has a relaxed atmosphere, with a number of good quality bars and cafes.
- Fresh water
- Electric outlet
- Engine mechanic
- 24h. Guard
- VHF channel
- Weather info
- Credit cards
- Open Seasons
- Pg. Bartomeu Barceló i Mir, 2
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20