Located in the old fishing harbour now converted into a combined fishing and yachting harbour with the addition of extra breakwaters and other facilities.
All guests who moor here will have access to very basic services, such as water, electricity and a gas station. It is a marina with medium capacity for small size boats, taking into account the number and size of its moorings. There are 288 moorings for boats with a maximum length of 8 metres and draught of 2.5 metres. Portixol is located a few minutes from Palma's old town and has a relaxed atmosphere, with a number of good quality bars and cafes.
- Fresh water
- Electric outlet
- Engine mechanic
- 24h. Guard
- VHF channel
- Weather info
- Credit cards
- Open Seasons
- Pg. Bartomeu Barceló i Mir, 2
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca