Safari Zoo is a wildlife park and leisure park on the east coast that is open throughout the year. There are over 600 animals on the park, a restaurant and several playgrounds for children.
You can drive-round the 3km safari park to see giraffes, zebra and monkeys plus a 'baby zoo' with young elephants and reptiles born at the zoo. Or if you are without a car, you can take the 'safari-train' around the park, which leaves at regular intervals during the day.
Arrive early to see the animals feeding. Open from April to September - daily from 09:30 to 18:30; and from October to March - daily from 10:00 to 16:00. Tickets are €19 for adults and €12 for children (up to 12 years). Special group prices are available on request.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Play Area
- Pets not allowed
- Children's Activities
- Carretera Porto Cristo-Son Servera, km5 Porto Cristo
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca