This spa is based within the Rafa Nadel Sports Centre which offers a number of different experiences from a Museum to accommodation alongside this luxury spa.
The spa is the perfect place to rest, relax and revive any aching muscles. The chic modern interior has a thermal baths circuit with jacuzzis, salt water pools, cold and hot plunge pools. The spa also includes a sauna and hammam (steam room) as well as a hot-stone bed.
Whilst visiting the spa you can also choose to indulge in various treatments by Cinq Mondes which include everything from massage, body and beauty treatments.
For those that unwind by hitting the gym, the spa has a state of the art fitness suite that includes a gym with various cardio and weights equipment, cycling room, pilates room with pilates machines and an indoor 25m swimming pool.
Sport Time also provide a personal training service to help you achieve your fitness goals and support you on the path to healthier living habits.
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Beauty Treatment
- Guides & Instructors
- Fitness / Sports Instructor
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020