This is a private, family-run, members' golf club, set in 156 hectares of beautiful Mediterranean landscape.
Guests are welcome but should adhere to the club's etiquette rules. The course was designed by Thomas Himmel and opened in 2007. It's a challenging course, with carefully positioned bunkers, plenty of water hazards and undulating greens. The surrounding countryside consists of vineyards, lakes and well-tended flowering fields.
The tee areas have an average area of 900m2 with four separate teeing positions. And whilst the greens may be large, they are filled with deceptive breaks & borrows that require skillful approach shots. The elegant clubhouse has all the amenities that you may require and completes this first-class club.
- Meeting Spaces
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Finca Son Gual Ma 15 - Palma
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - What weather to expect & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020