Agua has always been regarded as a cool place to hang out, and when you come into the bar you'll hear why they are known for playing the best music in Palma.
Don't expect sexy chill-out tunes and cocktails here though, it's more of a indie/classic 70s/80's/90's place. A full range of spirits is available, with good wine selections, bottled beers and Guinness™ and Kronenbourg 1664 on tap. It's in the heart of the old town in La Llonja, and stays open until late. Bring cash, as they don't accept credit cards!
- C/Jaume Ferrer, 6 07012 Palma
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca