Situated in La Llonja area, one of Palma's liveliest nightlife destinations, this is a meeting point for locals, ex-pats and tourists open throughout the year.
Order a pint of Guinness or Murphy's or enjoy a cocktail from their long list of classics including Bloody Mary, Cosmopolitan and White Russian. Their food menu is full of pub classics with Spanish touches, from sandwiches to burgers, pizzas, tapas, salads and snacks. And, of course, they show all your favourite sports on a big screen.
Open every day throughout the year from early midday to late night. Kitchen open from 13:00 to 16:00 and from 19:00 to 22:00.
- Avenida Antonio Maura 22
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca