An unusual spot on Mallorca and very welcome because of that. It looks like it should be on the beach, and has a laid-back, cool, hippy vibe, with lots of wooden furniture and paper lanterns.
The bar opens at 11:00, ideal for those who have had enough of the beach by then, and serves a range of cocktails and juices. A food menu is also available.
But what most people come for are the live performances. These range from live music and concerts to circus performances. There is something on most nights (from 20:30) during the summer.
It is located in the small resort of Ses Covetes, a main stopping point for visitors to Es Trenc and Sa Rapita beaches.
Closed on Mondays.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca