With beautiful sea views, this beach club's restaurant serves international fusion cuisine with lots of seafood in its dining area and terrace. If you want a drink, you can have it at their pool bar right in front. And yes, you can use their swimming pool as well!
A refreshing change from the Irish pubs in Ca'n Picafort, this funky beach club is all about good food and a chilled atmosphere. Asian-inspired dishes, South-American influences, Middle-Eastern spices and Mediterranean flavour fill up their menu.
They also organise live music concerts and even yoga and tai-chi classes on the beach.
- Spa / Fitness
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Calle Enginyer Felicia Fuster 1
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020