This elegant cafe is hidden away in one of the backstreets of the town of Soller. Their old world decor is the perfect setting for a hot chocolate or a freshly pressed juice along with some homemade food.
They not only serve in-house roasted cafe, creamy hot chocolate, pastries and cakes but also a menu of savoury snacks and lunch dishes including a good selection of vegetarian recipes. There are also wines, beers and cocktails available. The cafe has a charming terrace perfect for summer.
Open Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 22:00 and Sundays from 09:00 to 18:00.
- Calle Victoria 11 Maig
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca